Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Jones + Jones Blogger of the week!


Dress (c/o) - Jones + Jones
Scarf - River Island
Clutch - Republic
Boots - River Island

Photgrapher: Lewis Jones

Just insanely in love with this dress .. I cannot even express in words. Which is hilarious because I'm clearly writing about it. Just imagine a 4 year old at Christmas time .. thats the kinda effect this dress had on me when I opened it and tried it on for the first time!
See my thoughts (in words!!) on this dress over on their blogger of the week page here.

Thank you to Shadie at Jones + Jones for sending me this beautiful dress and for featuring me on the Jones + Jones blogger of the week page.. I feel so privileged !

And also, thank you to my lovely boyfriend, Lewis for taking these pictures of me in Trafalgar Square / Horse Guards Parade in the centre of London whilst all the tourists were eyeballing us up in the cold!

1 comment:

  1. Great look!
    And your Legs are perfect in these sheer Pantyhose.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...