Monday, 8 October 2012

Under my command


Blazer - Primark
Top - Zara
Trousers - Zara (old)
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - Republic
Necklace - Topshop
Ring - ASOS
Skull Bracelet - Republic
Cross Bracelet - Rock 'N Rose

Photographer - Lewis Jones


Okay, so for the past few posts I've been getting my military on.. I'm pretty obsessed with the trend I have to say! Ever since I dug these Zara chino trousers out the back of my wardrobe to move down to London I've been wearing them constantly. 

In other news.. I've started at my new 'home' store in White City (it was emotional leaving the Hull store fo' sho') but, my new Republic family here in London are amazing.. even if they do rip me for my accent! Everyone was so welcoming and talkative over my first three shifts this weekend I felt like I'd been there for ages.

Sorry for the short post tonight, I've got a major headache.. not sure whether it's to do with the fact I've been working my little bum off this weekend or what, but, I will continue to do so until Saturday when I finally get a day off (hurrah!)

2 comments:

  1. glad your settling int your new store well- love the trousers! need to try and did out my military green trousers out of my wardrobe.
    love your blazer
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous look! Definitely my style, I want to buy it all now! You look great. xx

    sheworechic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...