Saturday, 13 October 2012

Poison Ivy


Top - River Island
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Rock 'N Rose
Skull and Crucifix Bracelet - Republic
Silver Beaded Bracelet - Tenerife Market
Ring - Republic


These pictures were taken by my boyfriend when I went back to Hull last week (completely forgot I had these pictures of this outfit!) 
Lewis was given some old back drops from work that were no longer in use and wanted to test them out, him being a photographer and all! Obviously I always need someone to take my blog pictures so it was an ideal situation!

Looking back at these pictures, I really do love this outfit. Not a typical Autumn/winter style you would see on the streets, but, it brightened up my day. I cannot wait to throw on a big fur jacket (and thick tights ofc) with this outfit  and rock it on those cold days we are going to be facing soon!


Just as a reminder... there is only TWO days left to enter my amazing Republic giveaway

4 comments:

  1. I really love this! the colour of the skirts gorgeous really picks the whole outfit up. Would you consider posting a pic with a fur jacket so we can see the transformation?

    I think it also would look fab with an oversized leather biker but thats just me and my leather love! <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I wear it I will post one to my Twitter/ Instagram if you are following me :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing outfit, love your skirt! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) such good quality for Primark as well! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...