Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Get the look : Robert Downey Jr



I was recently contacted by the Web Developer, Adam from Mainline Menswear about blogging for their customers over on their website. This is a different target audience from my own blog as I pretty much only blog for women (apart from the occasional post with Lewis in). BUT, I jumped at the chance; I'm sure their are women reading my blog needing inspiration on how to style their men, right? 
I will be doing the 'Get the look' articles over on their blog and my first one was inspired by Robert Downey Jr *drools*

You can read my article here!

2 comments:

  1. he´s amazing!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...