Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Cirque du soleil

Blazer - Vintage
Top - Republic
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - Republic
Ring - Topshop
Jesus Bracelet - Topman
Cross Bracelet - Rock 'N Rose
Hat - Lewis'

Photographer: Lewis Jones


I actually wore this outfit yesterday when Lewis whisked me round the corner to one of my favourite cafes in Hull, Planet Coffee. I was treated to a panini and a Toffee Crunch Milkshake! Needless to say, I was in beverage heaven!
This blazer really does make me feel like I should be a ring leader in a huge travelling circus, all I need to do is add a top hat and I am there! I bought it from a vintage shop in Bridlington for £15.. it's a size too big and because of that I think it makes me look a bit wide (?) either way I still love it and have dug it back out of my wardrobe for those nippy days where it is not yet cold enough to shove on a big jacket.
I have been living and dying in these Primark jeans and studded slip on's! The jeans are actually not bad quality and seem to keep their shape.. I'll update you on how they fair when I have washed them though! Plus, the shoes are not the flimsy type of crap you usually find when you buy cheap slip ons from Primark.. I've actually said that 'I don't want to ruin these' a few times so have not worn them if it has been raining! I'm trying to preserve them you see.. I don't care if they were only £9.. I want them to last!

More tomorrow!


Don't forget to enter my amazing Republic giveaway here!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...