Sunday, 9 September 2012

Stand to attention when you talk to me


Jumper - Primark
Shirt - M&Co
Pants - American Apparel
Shoes - River Island
Necklace - Republic
Ring - Republic 
Bracelets - Republic and Rock N' Rose

Just a quick post before I head off home to celebrate my birthday a day early (it's my day off today and I'm working for the next 4 days, boo!) 
In my last post I mentioned about this lush men's jumper I bought from Primark a few months ago and I finally managed to get some snaps of it! Even though its XS its still a bit baggy around the shoulder areas which is cool by me. I love the shoulder detailing, very impressed with Primark on this garment for around £12. Also, its not thin and crappy, its quite heavyweight for a cheap jumper too. Overall, an awesome buy for this A/W!

So, its my 20th tomorrow, I pack the last of my stuff up on Friday and I officially move on Saturday. I'm pretty nervous but extremely excited to be moving to London. My mum's already starting to get emotional! (First one to leave the nest and all that!) 
I'm not too sure whether I will have time to blog again this week so this post might be the last until next Sunday when I've settled in and unpacked. I'll be taking photos of me packing up and moving to London though and do a 'road trip' style post as soon as! 





5 comments:

  1. so classy look, i like your rings.

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for tomorrow! And good luck with the move.
    Love the look- your shoes are very very cute and the jumper is just amazing
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. style is so wonderful . i like your rings.
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same ring that you're wearing in this post. AND I adore those shoes. Oh my, new blog obsession! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...