Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Militant outlook

Sunglasses - Rayban
Jacket - Vintage from Brick Lane
Dress - River Island
Tights - Primark
Shoes (not pictured) - Vintage
Bag (not pictured) - Primark
Cream Stone Ring - Topshop
Cat Ear Ring - Curiouser Jewellery
Rose Ring - Republic (part of a set)
Bracelet - Topman

Again, crap quality pictures, these were taken by the camera on my Mac.. ahhh, sorry! I've not plucked up enough courage to ask my uni friends/flat mates to take my outfit pictures for this blog yet, I think I'd just feel awkward at the minute.

This awesomely vintage jacket (you know when vintage stuff just has that 'old' smell?) was purchased for £20 on Sunday when I visited a massive vintage market cellar in Brick Lane. I tried to bargain down the guy some more to £18 but he wasn't having any of it after he'd already knocked it down to £20 from £25.. a girl can try hey! I did walk off at first holding off that I only wanted to pay £18, but, I couldn't stop thinking about it and had to go back to get it!

I bought the River Island dress last week with my 20% voucher from Company this month.. it runs out in the first week of October so make sure if you have one you spend it quick! If you follow me on Instagram (@AnnieMillion) you will have seen me wearing this dress too much since I bought it! It's just one of those staples you get that you can throw on with anything, dressy or casual, and it just looks great! I love the fact it has leather panels and studs on it, just gives a bit of a twist to the classic LBD!




Don't forget to enter my amazing Republic giveaway here!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome outfit! Looks incredible on you - wish I could get away with aviators and military wear..but it just looks terrible! Becca x

    POLARMILK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely it cant look terrible on you! You just have to experiment with it... dress it up or down and see what suits your style.. even if you get an incredibly girl khaki coloured dress I'm sure you could pull it off! :)

      Annie
      x

      Delete
  2. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...