Sunday, 30 September 2012

Casual Sunday

Jacket - Brick Lane Vintage Market
Scarf - H&M
Tee - Topshop
Jeans - Republic
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Curiouser Jewellery
Rings - Topshop 

Chic?
Hype?

Today me and my flat mate Catherine went to Camden market to have a bit of a look round (and get off campus for a while!) I was SO good, I didn't buy a thing (apart from lunch.. but that doesn't count right?) So good news for my bank account, not good news for my lust list! I could have spent too much money today.. but, the trick was that I didn't take any money out to start with. That way I knew I couldn't be tempted into parting with my cash once I fell in love with the clothes in Camden that would have fit just 'perfect' into my already bulging wardrobe. 

Catherine, on the other hand, bought some right bargains! Two tops for £10, a jumper for £12, a bowler hat for £8 and a necklace for £5! I was well jealous! I really do wish I received more student loan :(

Onto my outfit.. I've managed to, somehow, combine three of Autumns biggest trends - studs, military and the mulberry colour. I actually really like this outfit, its on trend and its so comfy and warm.. I'm all about being comfy and warm since I've come to uni... Granny I know!

I'm going back to Hull tomorrow night to visit the boyf so I'm taking a boat load of outfits back so I can stockpile my photos for the blog ('cause we all know his photos are awesome!)

1 comment:

  1. That little cafe looks amazing! I haven't been to Camden for ages, clearly I'd better go back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...