Friday, 7 September 2012

Blow me away


Sunglasses - Primark
Hoody - Republic
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - River Island
Bag - LYDC

I bought this skirt from Primark about 2 months ago now, along with a men's military style crew neck jumper (awesome that the military trend is hitting down now, well done Primark for being ahead of your game!) and I just have not found a time to blog about them both. But, here you have it, the beautiful blue maxi skirt that is ultra flattering on my figure! I'm pretty small round my waist and bigger round my hips and this material just skims over my hips to hide that and highlights my tiny waist.. bonus! I urge any one to go for high waisted skirts if you have a similar figure.  
Also, how amazing is this bag from LYDC?! I have been lusting over a few designs from Zatchels recently but cannot afford to spend £100 on a bag right now. So, this has suppressed my urge to buy a Zatchel with its similar shape, awesome polka dot design and the fact it was only £28!

On a side note, hopefully I'll be wearing more A/W stuff from now on (being able to finally showcase my awesome jumpers to you guys!) with the weather starting to cool down. Though, I'm kind of sick of waking up on a morning to dull weather, wrapping up warm, then heading out the door only to find its humid and sticky and consequently having to take all my layers back off again! Make up your mind weather!




5 comments:

  1. Why don't I own this satchel?! Adorbs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. its from Republic.. it was on the website a few days ago.. I went to link it to this post but its gone! xx

      Delete
  2. I cant wiat to wear all my a/w stuff too! love the bag- its very cute and i am very jealous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...