Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Trend Alert : Dogtooth



If you haven't bought into this loud, 'in your face' trend yet, where have you been? It is slowly creeping into our high street, making for some awesome outfit building with some of the new season colours, khaki and maroon.
River Island easily have the best collection of dogtooth print out of all the major high street retailers - pretty much every item of clothing you can think of, they are stocking in this awesome print!
I'm definitely lusting over the Only Boxy Top from Republic and the Midi Dress from River Island! They are very much the top of my wish list at the moment and my birthday is only four weeks away! Hurrah!

I have some new jewellery to showcase in my next OOTD post, but, I am trying to find the right background to shoot it / the outfit on so bare with :)

-


P.s. - Me and my boyfriend, Lewis, were featured on the Republic blog 'The Edit' this week! You can check it out here and see it on the Republic Facebook here. Share the love!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this print. I hope I'll find a cute bag with this black-white patern soon!

    My blog: http://sarahdezutter.blogspot.com
    X Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...