Saturday, 18 August 2012

Crafted Jewellery


Top - New Look
Skirt - Friday's Project (Store in Majorca)
Ring, Necklace and Bracelets - Republic
Sandals - Republic

Nail Varnish - Models Own in Red Red Wine

Photographer - Lewis Jones

As many of you may know Republic already has a huge selection of Miso jewellery to choose from when you walk into one of their many stores up and down the country, but, move over Miso! Crafted have brought out their first collection of Crafted Jewellery and boy, does it all look amazing! From quirky rings to grungy earrings/ ear cuffs there is definitely something in this collection to finish off everyone's outfit - whether going out for a nice meal or drinks with the girls! This collection is very transitional into the new AW12 look that accompanies, and compliments, Crafted's clothing line with peace signs, crucifixes and skulls being a recurring theme throughout the collection. Although the Crafted Jewellery line is slightly more expensive than the Miso Jewellery, I feel it is easily worth it, especially because it suits my personal style more.

I'm working for the next 4 days and then I'm running off to Leeds Fest for 4 days so I'm not sure when my next post will be! But, I will most definitely be posting my outfits from Leeds Fest when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...