Saturday, 11 August 2012

Autumn / Winter '12

Roberto Cavalli 
Gucci
Acne
Givenchy
Chloe
Christopher Kane

This A/W trends include some of my favourite splashes of material and colour: Lace, Leather and Maroon.

With maroon such an easy colour to wear, many high street retailers have already started bringing out this colour into their stores with it being a big hit last winter. Mixing this colour up with lace and leather gives you an edgy/grungy look which is definitely one of my fail-safe styles! 

My trend lusts from the high street:












What are your new season 'wants'?



2 comments:

  1. I love lace and faux leather too but have never wore maroon before (gasp!) so am very much looking forward with what the new season will bring.
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gasp indeed! I love maroon.. I cant help but be drawn to it when I go into a store!

      Annie
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...