Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Ice cream spikes

Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Republic
Heels - Koroshi
Pendant Necklace - Magnolia
Cross Necklace - Rock 'N Rose
Peace Bracelet - Cambodian Market
Silver Bracelet - Tenerife Market

So the absence from my blog is officially over and I thought I'd share with you my ice cream outfit from today. The jumper is now in the Topshop sale and with student discount it was £22.50 (not a bad price to say it started off at £45!)
The black gem pendant is from one of my friends, JPB, who is currently living his life to the max over in Australia. I found the necklace whilst rooting through my jewellery box this morning trying to find the small stash of silver jewellery I actually own. When I found this it brought back memories of old friends and old times that have gone by. It also made me want to do more, more with my friends that I don't see very often because they are dotted around the country / around the world. I must make more time for these guys!
I urge you all to do some routing in your rooms to find your hidden gems and maybe that will open a box full of memories for you too <3.



3 comments:

  1. I love that jumper, the spikes and studs trend needs to jump into my wardrobe! Your nails look lovelyyy too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that jumper, so pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love that jumper!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...