Saturday, 28 July 2012

Daydream Believer




Photographer - Lewis Jones

Dress - Republic 
Collared Blouse - Republic
Sunglasses - Primark
Sandals - Republic
Necklace - Republic
Jesus Bracelet - Topman
Cross Bracelet - Rock 'N Rose
Peace Bracelet - Cambodian Market

Finally, a 'normal' OOTD post for you guys to flick through! Admittedly, this is much more 'fashion campaign esk' than my usual photos, but, I guess that's what happens when you have a photographer for a boyfriend.. I'm not complaining!

I fell in love with this dress as soon as it came in on delivery at work in our store; beautiful colours, lovely shape, awesome belt and I just love the way it falls on the body. Everyone who has tried this dress on at work just looks amazing in it.  The only complaint I have about this dress is the fact it is on the short side at the front. Yes, I'm 5ft 8 and Republic cannot design dresses for different heights, but, I can't help but feel that it would have been better (for me!) if it had been longer at the front. Hence it being slightly short, the Jack Wills sweat shorts were wapped out and put on underneath to cover my modesty in case of a gust of wind or two catching me unaware. 

Last of all, I thought it was worth mentioning that these sandals (that I actually live and die in they are THAT comfy) are now down to £3 in the Republic sale! Bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...