Thursday, 19 July 2012

A day out in the wilderness

Hoody - Lewis' - Bank Fashion
Top - Zara 
Jeans - Republic
Wellies - Shoe Zone
Bag - Primark

Okay, so this isn't really meant to be a 'what I wore today' post as I literally threw these clothes on to go to the nature reserve with my boyfriend but I realised I hadn't posted in a while!

Still, this post isn't going to be about me. I wanted this post to be about Lewis' photography (ahh, enter cliched lovey-dovey statement here). Y'all may laugh, but, the more time I spend with him going on days out with the camera, the more I see him improve and in turn, his work improve. He has recently been elected president of the Photography Society at the University of Hull and I know come September he will put his all into this role and improve the society where he deems necessary for the benefit of the current society members and those to join in the future. Enough of the waffle, below are a few more pictures from our day out at the nature reserve and the surrounding area!


You can see more of Lewis' work here or contact him through the Hull University Photography Society here.


1 comment:

  1. Some lovely snaps :D Love the picture of the swamp area :)

    KJDesign

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...