Thursday, 3 May 2012

Your love is my drug

Blazer - New Look
Top - New Look
Skirt - H&M
Heels - Next
KONY 2012 Bracelet

My life has been taken over by pleats. Its not even a joke, if I'm not on a retailers website lusting after them, I'm on the high street, doing exactly the same thing. I don't know whether its the swishy material or the fact they make me feel like an absolute doll, either way I'm pretty darn obsessed. Luckily this skirt from H&M was found in the sale for £3! I really don't wear pink all that often and it is a colour I am probably lacking in my wardrobe, but, for the sake of £3 it certainly wasn't getting left in the shop!

I've got a -relatively- busy May coming up, I'm modelling on the 14th and I'm going on holiday on the 20th! My first holiday in two years, I'm too excited to just lounge around in the sun for a week, I think I have deserved it!


Where are you guys going on holiday this year?


P.s - Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

2 comments:

  1. Just arrived on your blog! Really amazing!and your outfit is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment!
      Dont forget to enter my giveaway below! :)
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...