Monday, 7 May 2012

Whoever said winning isn’t everything, obviously wasn’t fighting breast cancer

 Me and Kelly
 Me and Kelly
 Charlotte
 Charlotte, Me and Kelly
 Charlotte, Me and Kelly
 Charlotte, Me and Kelly
 Charlotte, Me and Kelly
 Charlotte, Me and Kelly





I know, I know, another none related fashion post, but this is pretty important to me. I've known people suffer with breast cancer, watched them go through the chemo, lose their hair and sometimes sadly pass away. We probably all know someone who has it/had it.

My cousin feels very strongly on the subject and so decided that her self initiated project (she studies graphics at Uni) would be based around breast cancer and the awareness of it. So when she asked me and Kelly (her house mate) we obviously jumped at the chance to help her out!

You can get in touch with Charlotte here.

I hope y'all like what we did in the studio.


Do you love my blog? 
If so, I would really appreciate you nominating me for 'Best New Fashion Blogger' in the Cosmo Blog Awards here and in the Next 'Newcomer Blog Award' here. Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog! :)

    Now following, please check out mine if you can!

    Thank you :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...