Wednesday, 9 May 2012

She had problems with drinking milk and being school tardy


Blazer - Zara
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Primark
Ring - Republic
Necklace - c/o Rock 'N Rose

So, I am currently sat writing this, in my boys bedroom, listening to the rain trickle down the window. I do love the sound of rain when I'm by myself, I think its helping me concentrate! Any way, these pictures were taken yesterday in various different places as me and my cousin decided to walk from my college into town to get lunch. Beverley is such a nice backdrop to take pictures in, as you can see, everything seems to ooze character and history which I love about the buildings here, its like every one of them has a story to tell.

It's been a busy day today, went into work this afternoon and finished at 7pm as we had to do our sale prep for the sale launch tomorrow. The sale in itself in our store (Hull) isn't too big, but the jewellery that has gone into sale is half decent! Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow if your out and about on the high street, and your town has a Republic, obvs! Alternatively, you can go to the website and scour our sale stock there.

Happy shopping!


Don't forget, there is still time to enter my giveaway! Click here.

Do you love my blog? 
If so, I would really appreciate you nominating me for 'Best New Fashion Blogger' in the Cosmo Blog Awards here and in the Next 'Newcomer Blog Award' here. Thank you in advance!

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous skirt!
    now have 'milk' stuck in my head too, my favourite kol song! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an awesome song, my boyfriend hates it! Alas! x

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely and angelic. I love your skirt! Gorgeous images and blog! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful :) love your skirt.
    following you on here and twitter :)

    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit, especially the skirt!
    amazing photos! btw i also love to work when is raining :))
    totally cool blog! follow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, love the skirt :)
    lovely pictures too! Followed after you tweeted to me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blazer, Zara is on my radar at the moment they have some beautiful items in this season.

    Becky
    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the prettiest little skirt I've seen in a long while! Looks gorgeous on you!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live your blog, from everything to the header and layout (sinkhole but cute) to the way you write and your style :) love it all!
    So glad I feel asleep half way through as I got to finish reading it now!
    Youve gained a follower!
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...