Friday, 25 May 2012

Majorca: Day 5!

Day Outfit
Sunglasses - Primark
Top - New Look
Shorts - Republic
Sandals - Republic
Bikini - Republic

Night Outfit
Sunglasses - Primark
Dress - Zara
Belt - From a Republic dress
Gilet - Republic
Sandals - Republic
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Republic
Ring - ASOS
Leather Anklet - Hippi

Yesterday we got on the noddy train to Los Pinos, literally nothing there as it is a bit out of the way, so we only stayed for an hour on the beach and then came back to the hotel. But the scenery was beautiful, one small cafe and a bit of a private style beach. Absolute bliss for me and mum! We had a walk down a thin stretch of beach (me still on the look out for rocks to take back for my boyfriend - alas no luck again!) and I took the opportunity to get a few snaps!

My evening outfit has that annoying thing of looking really good in real life, but the pictures just don't do the dress (or my frame!) justice! It is a little big (making me look bigger than I am in these pictures!) as it was one of the few sizes left in the sale last year, but the colour and the slightly dipped hem caught my attention and I immediately fell in love. I feel like I want to change the neckline a bit on this dress though, I'm not sure its so flattering on me.




Don't forget, there is still time to enter my giveaway! Click here.


Do you love my blog?
If so, I would really appreciate you nominating me for 'Best New Fashion Blogger' in the Cosmo Blog Awards here and in the Next 'Newcomer Blog Award' here. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...