Thursday, 24 May 2012

Majorca: Day 4!

Sunglasses - Primark
Tee- Republic
Skirt - Republic
Sandals - Republic
Bag - Primark
Necklace & Ring - Curiouser Jewellery
Leather Anklet - Hippi

Huge lack of photos from yesterday, apologies! It was a lazy day around the pool and then in the evening I couldn't be bothered to put any make up on. I just slapped on some Estee Lauder tinted moisturiser and mascara and out I went for the night. If any one knows me personally, they know I hate leaving the house without any make-up on as I have fairly spotty skin, hence the lack of photos last night. 

These sunglasses were only £1 from Primark, I initially went in to see if they had any this style in black (they didn't) so I came away with these cream and blue polka dot ones instead! I still love them although I could do with more polka dot clothes to match them with!

Also, giving you a sneak preview of my latest purchase out here, a beautiful pair of floral/watercolour slingbacks! Nom. They were on three for two in Koroshi so these were bought along with Shamine getting a pair of zebra court heels and my brother got a present too!

More tomorrow!


Don't forget, there is still time to enter my giveaway! Click here.


Do you love my blog?
If so, I would really appreciate you nominating me for 'Best New Fashion Blogger' in the Cosmo Blog Awards here and in the Next 'Newcomer Blog Award' here. Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Them slingbacks are gorgeous! Hope your having a lovely time! x <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...