Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Majorca: Day 3!



Shamine, Nana and me
 Me and Nana

Collecting rocks off the beach for my boy!

Glasses - Topman
Collared Blouse - Republic
Top - Republic
Shorts - Primark
Sandals - Republic
Bag - Primark
Ring - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Leather Anklet and Bracelet - Hippi

I absolutely love these leatherette shorts from Primark! I pretty much live and die in them back home teamed with my polka dot or number tights from Primark. I've had them a while I just haven't had chance to blog about them in the UK with all the crap weather we've been having! (Miffed now considering it was hotter in Hull yesterday than it was here in Majorca!) 

Bought a few bits a pieces from a shop called Hippi here the other night, its a bit like our Blue Banana. The leather anklet and the bracelet with the silver gems on caught my eye instantly and were only 2 euros 50 cents so I was not leaving the shop without them!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...