Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Majorca: Day 2!


The derelict hotel opposite ours!
Day Outfit
Collared Blouse - Republic
 Tee - Republic
Shorts - Republic
Sandals - Republic
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark

Night outfit 
Collared Blouse - Republic
Bandeau - Republic
Skirt - Primark
Sandals - Republic
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Ring - Curiouser Jewellery 

Okay, so you may well be getting double outfit posts from me per day, but that's only because you always spruce yourself up a bit more on the night on holiday I guess!
As you can tell, my whole holiday should have just been sponsored by Republic to be honest! They have such lovely clothes in at the minute I just can't resist! The dip dye shorts were only £30 and even though £30 is a fair bit of money to pay for some shorts, they are just a fraction of the price of Topshop's (and I actually like these ones better)! 
As you can see, me, mother, Shamine and Nana hired a four way bike yesterday as it was a bit cloudy and had an absolute howl riding down the seafront on it. I was the worst best driver ever! I only crashed into the sea wall once, which sent us into some kind of crazy-snorting fit of laughter!
How cool are the glass bottles with the twisted tops?! I really want one but it would probably get smashed transporting it back home knowing me! Bought some little bits and pieces last night, couple of earrings to go in the different piercings in my ears and a few leather bracelets that were a bit funky!

More tomorrow!


Don't forget, there is still time to enter my giveaway! Click here.

Do you love my blog?
If so, I would really appreciate you nominating me for 'Best New Fashion Blogger' in the Cosmo Blog Awards here and in the Next 'Newcomer Blog Award' here. Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Love your shorts and the pink skirt :)
    looks like you had such a lovely time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...