Thursday, 17 May 2012

Britain vs. America






The high street and online boutiques are a-wash with all things patriotic, whether you are an American Lover or a British Trooper, you are sure to find something to suit you!
Personally, I'm all about the British! Don't get me wrong, I love America. But, there is something about being from this country that I don't feel you can get anywhere else. The culture, the red buses, fish and chips, Yorkshire puddings.. need I go on! The NEXT maxi dress above that features the Union Jack is absolutely gorgeous. I saw it in the window in the Hull store and immediately fell in love. The design of it is brilliant, its intricate paisley/floral design subtly gets you in the Jubilee spirit!
On the other hand, I love the USA print play suit too, I think there is only one available as it is from ASOS Marketplace so you best snap it up quick!

P.s - Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I have a 4 week deadline hanging over my head for college and I'm afraid I haven't done enough work to keep up! Also I'm going on holiday on Sunday for a week. I promise I will have at least three outfit posts to talk about when I come back! Adios chicas!

Don't forget, there is still time to enter my giveaway! Click here.

Do you love my blog?
If so, I would really appreciate you nominating me for 'Best New Fashion Blogger' in the Cosmo Blog Awards here and in the Next 'Newcomer Blog Award' here. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...