Monday, 30 April 2012

You kick the bucket and I'll swing my legs

Shirt - H&M
Tee - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Boots - Republic
Necklace and Ring - Curiouser Jewellery
Bracelets - My boyfriend's & STOP KONY 2012

Chic?
Hype this look


I'm not going to lie, I rejoiced this morning when I opened my boyfriends curtains and the sun was beaming down on me. This outfit post has been lined up for a while as I bought this skirt about three weeks ago, but, the weather up north has been so rubbish! It's the perfect summer sorbet colour to get the sun to stay with us, I hope (although my nan and mum warn me its going to rain again tomorrow so I best stock up on outfit photos today!)

Onto the jewellery... how cute are those little cats ears!! Curiouser jewellery are are a new online jewellery boutique that stock a wide variety of quirky little gems to make your outfits look that little bit more interesting (if you're anything like me you do sometimes get a bit sick of seeing the same old Topshop jewellery everywhere) so I was pretty happy when I stumbled across Curiouser.
The little globe necklace caught my eye straight away and I knew I had to have it, being the nerd that I am! You can check out their store here and follow them on Twitter here. Although they only have a small amount of stock online at the moment, I see big things for this little online boutique if they carry on stocking those unusual pieces. Also, for a limited time they are giving their customers 40% off their stock, just enter HELLO967 at the checkout to receive the discount! Happy shopping guys!


2 comments:

  1. what a fun outfit! am in love with your skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, dont forget to enter my giveaway above! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...