Tuesday, 3 April 2012

It's not easy being green




Leather Jacket - River Island
Top - Republic (Crafted)
Shorts - Republic (Miso)
Sandals - Republic
Sunglasses - Primark
Backpack - c/o Cravendale

I took these pictures about four days ago (when the weather was hothothot and it was clearly acceptable for me to have my bum out!) and just haven't got round to posting them! This wasn't even meant to be an outfit post to be honest but my good friend Mr. Daniel Wells brought in his freebie from Cravendale; this beaut Kermit the Frog backpack! Yes, they are for kids but there is a few people on my course at college collecting the Cravendale codes and sending off for the backpacks (FYI they are going for £30-£40 on eBay!!). So this opportunity to have some pictures with him were unmissable! 

I've been absent from my blog for a while and my posts might be a bit few and far between for the next three weeks as I am in the run up to our college event for Help for Heroes. Want to know more? Click here.

More tomorrow lovelies


P.S - My blog might be a bit higgledy piggledy over the next few weeks too, its going to be going through some design changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...