Wednesday, 7 March 2012

You're just not my type



Bowler Hat - Monki @ Selfridges
Top - Republic
Vest - Republic
Jeans - Republic
Heels - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Treasure Chest Ring - Topshop
Turtle Ring - ASOS
Flower Ring - Vintage

Nail Varnish - Barry M in Lilac Foil
Lipstick - Barry M Number 62 (dabbed onto lips to make it less bright!)

Another Republic heavy post today! I bought this huuuuuge top from Republic in about May last year and have only worn it a couple of times due to it being quite hard to style. The first time I wore it on a night out I mohawked my hair and wore a body con skirt and it went down a storm (yes, even in my home town!) This top also enables me to ward off any prowling boys on a night out without having to speak to them ;)
I would love Republic to put this slogan on more of their Crafted tops as I would definitely buy them (Crafted buyers.. take note!)

Obviously we are still in colour pop denim season and these jeans are from the huge selection that Soulcal have on offer. Though these are slightly toned down I'm pretty sure that a neon pink or blue would go well with this top and make you stand out from the crowd.

On a last note today, Kony 2012 has been brought to my attention and I really want everyone reading this (blogger or not) to spread the word. Please type 'KONY 2012' into Youtube and watch the video. It is thirty minutes long but I promise you, you wont be wasting your time. After you have watched this video please go onto their website and sign the petition to keep troops out there to help the invisible children and to track down Joseph Kony. This petition is so important to help stop the inhumain actions of Kony and his child army.
I've already ordered my Kony 2012 bracelet... what can you do to help? Share this with the world.
Thanks guys,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...