Tuesday, 20 March 2012

You can be my candy cane boy


Dress - Republic (Miso)
Blazer - New Look
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Vintage
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Rock 'N Rose
Flower Ring - Republic

Today has been a bit up and down and now I'm sat here pretty dazed writing this but I thought my outfit today was worth sharing. Just for the simple fact I look like a bit of a Barbie ('cause I'm wearing PINK) and I never usually do!

Met up with the florist who is doing our centre pieces for our charity black tie ball that we have organised for next month. I'm getting pretty stressed about the whole event and keeping up with my assignments and this blog and my friends and stuff (don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change my life for the world) but today has been a stressful day to say the least. Though, I was taken out to ASK tonight for dinner, which did actually make my evening.
Any way, I'm going to go and read my Vogue magazine in bed now and just chill.

Tomorrow looks promising though because I'm chilling with my two favourite people of all time, Lewis and Charlotte, in the evening. I also have to make it up to my cousin, Charlotte for missing Innuendo Bingo with her tonight, not sure how I'm going to make it up, but I will!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures here as usual :D
    Sorry to hear your stressing about assignments, hopefully sugar rush will help you chill out :D

    Also I have added a link from my blog to yours :D

    See you Thursday 'Barbie' hehe I joke

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh you cutie :) I will see you tomorrow! and ill link you up :) xx

      Delete
  2. i like your outfit! and you're right, it reminds me of a classic Barbie outfit! :D

    p.s. i hope you were able to take some time to relax and de-stress.

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...