Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Metallica






Topshop Laser Cut Collar - £16.00

Jones and Jones Liberty Print Julia Dress - £75.00

Vila Celane Top - £20.00
H&M Metallic Skirt - £12.99
Republic Crafted Metallic Jumper - £20.00


H&M Top - £12.99
Topshop Metallic Snake Ponte Leggings - £25.00
Topshop GILMORE Metallic Toecap Points Heels - £60.00
Topshop KONFETTI Fine Glitter Lace Ups shoes - £60.00
American Apparel Charcoal Disco Pants - £70.00
American Apparel Vintage Orient Metallic Watch - £131.00
H&M Sequin Jumper - £24.99


I'm reeaalllly sorry about the lack of posts this week.. I've been swamped with assignment work and have actually managed to do five pieces of work which equates to two assignments this week!
With having no time at all I've quickly put together this trend board whilst I've been at college today. I am all about the metallics at the minute and I went to do an outfit post on my metallic leggings the other day, pulled them out the wardrobe and both my silver and gold pair had gone really funny! All the colour had started coming away from the legging! I was miffed to say the least, but I hadnt worn them in a good couple of years so I think it is time to invest in a new pair .. (possibly the American Apparel Disco Pants in charcoal?!) All the posts and articles I've seen about the metallic trend are leaning towards an oceanic and mermaid style of dressing.. so lather on the lycra and sequins!
I've noticed that the high street are sending out electric pops of blue with their metallic ranges (if you have been into H&M and Kurt Geiger recently youll know what I'm talking about). Also, the Topshop heels above are very close to the Kurt Geiger ones Ive seen that are retailing for around £120, so at £60 for the ones above, its rather a bargain!

Sorry about the Topshop heavy mood board... they have such lovely metallic garments and accessories in at the moment it was hard to narrow it down!
P.S - IM GOING TO LEEDS FESTIVAL THIS AUGUST!! Any tips on surviving a three day festival and still looking beaut/ on trend?! Let me know ;)
More tomorrow (hopefully) lovelies!



1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist, the glittery lace up shoes are amazing! And I love the laser cut collar xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...