Tuesday, 27 March 2012

I'm not following the crowd

Tee - Topshop
Skirt - ASOS
Sandals - Republic
Sunglasses - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Primark

Photographer - Daniel Wells (@danmwells)
Now, I don't want to jinx the weather or anything, but, I cannot believe how hot it has been the past two days up here in the north east. That's pretty much all I've talked about in college for the last two days too. Beaming about it and running round like an idiot when I'm in it, then complaining about not being outside when I'm inside in the computer room.

These pictures were taken on the beautiful Westwood while we were on our dinner.
Yes, that is a glass of chardonnay I am holding in that last picture!

I have to say, this outfit looks so much better on in real life; these pictures really don't do justice to the skirt which is a shame. I bought it from ASOS about 4 years ago now in one of their sales and it will be a piece that I will have in my wardrobe for a very long time, whether its on trend or not.

Must dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...