Sunday, 18 March 2012

I promise, I haven't gone dotty

Dress - Republic (Miso)
PU Leather Cuffed Shirt - Republic (Crafted)
Tights - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Flower Ring - Republic
Vine Ring - Topshop

Nail Varnish - Barry M - Grey 293
Another quick post before I head off to work today! Yes, double dots. Maybe for some this is too much, BUT I love it, I think it works because of the different textures in the outfit.

This Crafted shirt has completed quite a lot of my outfits since I got it at Christmas! Its really versatile, I've worn it like this over dresses, with jeans or just with leggings. The PU leather collar and cuffs give it that edgy touch to any outfit!

There is a sand/caramel color version of this dress on Republics website that is now on sale for £10.. head over there and grab a bargain!


2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too much, you're right with the different textures it's ok ! :-)
    And I love your polka dots dress !! Very cute and retro <3


    xo

    http://bricetbroc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the tights definetly make this look!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...