Monday, 5 March 2012

Busy bee's get all the honey

I have been WAY too busy for words these last few days.. hence the lack of posts! Sorry you guys. I've been mad busy at work and then I have been on a shoot today. Absolutely stunning shoot today.. another bridal, this time Downton Abbey / 1920's style. We had a beautiful car, vintage styling, vintage style dresses, couture head pieces, crystal bouquets, specially made cakes and much more! I really cannot wait to get the photos back!

Here is a little sneak preview...


Me and Lucy the Lurcher :)



More tomorrow lovelies!


N.B - All creatives and models involved in the shoot today will be fully credited, with contact details, on my next post about this shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...