Monday, 13 February 2012

The secret's out...











Photographer - Jim Poyner
Hair and Make-Up Artist - Helen Guy

The Wedding Affair - Allison Daniel & Lisa Hogg

Dress - Mia Sposa

I recently blogged about how I was at a shoot on Tuesday and didnt know if I was allowed to speak/post anything online about it. But, the Wedding Affairs blog was updated with our pictures and I was sent these copies so I decided I would share with you all!

We were so lucky to have been able to use this fab setting for our 'Ice Queen' themed shoot! This beautiful stately home is called Sutton Park and it is located near York. Enquiries about using it for any shoots, or even weddings, can be enquired about through Lisa and Allison from the Wedding Affair, here is their website.

I know this isnt a very fashion-y based blog as my usual posts are but I cant help but think about S/S12 when I look at these pictures! Pastels, lace and icy-ness!

I promise I will try and blog about that Virtual Vintage coat I bought the other week, still not showed you all how fabulous it is!


 The broom is the latest on trend accessory don't you know!


1 comment:

  1. You look amazing Annie! Beautiful location too.x
    http://helloomonica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...