Monday, 27 February 2012

Ice-cream lovers



Zara - Lemon Metallic Clutch Bag - £69.99
Topshop - Multi Sequin Vest - £40.00
River Island - Light Green Double Collar Shift Dress - £28.00
Topshop - Lisbon Buckle Wood Heel Sandals - £68.00
ASOS - Blue Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch - £12.00

River Island - Turquoise Pearl Collar Tank - £30.00
Topshop - Lemon Classic Chinos - £28.00
Kurt Geiger - Sylvie Stud Tote - £240.00

Topshop - Lemon Cutout Neck Cami Top - £20.00
River Island - Blue 3/4 Sleeve Lace Jacket - £65.00
Topshop - Peach Silk Shimmer Pleat Dip Hem Skirt - £65.00
Kurt Geiger - Assemble Carvela Kurt Geiger -£120.00


Sorry my blog has been a bit quiet over the weekend! I even had Saturday off work and still didn't have time to do an outfit post (I know, what am I playing at?)

Any way, as I haven't had time to do an outfit post of myself I thought I would put together a trend board! My first ever, but I have a serious lust for these items and clearly need to inject more pastel into my wardrobe.

Olivia Purvis tweeted about the River Island 3/4 Sleeve Lace Jacket above and I instantly fell in love. Very Louis Vuitton inspired and at a fraction of the price!
See what I mean?

Louis Vuitton S/S 12

Oscar de la Renta - S/S 12

Givenchy - S/S 12

Pastels are now taking our highstreet stores by storm as the catwalks showcased their sorbet looks in September 2011. What do you think? Are you in love with this trend or can you not wait until we are a-wash with A/W 12?

More tomorrow...



2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! LOVE PASTELS!

    Here's a nice link about pastels

    http://daily.newlook.com/trends/2012/02/i-want-candy?extcam=SOC_2012_WK49_FAC_IWANTCANDY_270212

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is a single item I don't want in this post. love love love pastels :)
    http://helloomonica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...