Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Am I more than you bargained for yet?





Fur Coat - Virtual Vintage
Tee - Topshop
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Heels - ASOS
Bag - Vintage
Necklace - Topshop
Ring - Tosphop
Sorry for the lack of posts, been staying in Hull with my cousin the last few days as I seem to have loads of hours at work at the minute!

Finally got round to taking pictures of this faux fur coat today though! :) I can't stress how lovely and warm it is, even with the 3/4 sleeves. I just love how it hangs on my frame! This coat came from Virtual Vintage for a bargain £35. I thought it was pretty good price considering all the faux fur ones I've been looking at on the high street are £50+ for one that looks any good. I went back onto Virtual Vintage's website the other day to buy one of their aztec-type bags, which I spotted when I ordered this coat, and, it had gone. So gutted. I recommend if you see something you like on their website to snap it up right away because their clothes and accessories move FAST!

The skirt was yet another bargain find from Miss Selfridge, £8 in their sale thats just gone. Ive been trying to find a midi skirt for ages and when I stumbled upon this geometric print one (you can't really tell the pattern in the pictures but I promise, it is geometric) I pretty much ripped it off the rails before anyone else could get a look in (dramatic I know).

How cute is the little vintage bag? I bought it off Ebay about a year ago for next to nothing. I hardly use it as it is too small to fit all my stuff in, but it does accompany me on the occasional night out!

More tommorrow lovelies...

2 comments:

  1. Argh, the one piece I love is the vintage one! And I will never find it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in this gal! xxx
    www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...