Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Everybody loves somebody to hate




Jacket - H&M
Lace Bodice - Primark
Shorts - Republic
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Stone Ring and Treasure Chest Ring - Topshop
Flower Ring - Vintage
Pearl Ring - Republic (from a set)

When I read blogs that say "I don't really know how I feel about this outfit," I always think to myself but why? Well, I think I've found that outfit. I look so evil on these pictures! Think this could be due to how much eye make up I'm wearing... I don't think its me to be honest! Meh, I wore this to college this morning any way (the mechanics in the canteen gawped a bit when I walked in, oops). I clearly woke up in a grungy mood this morning if this is what I ended up throwing on! I'll try to be more awake tomorrow morning when I'm getting dressed!

I am becoming a bit obsessive about jewelry at the moment. I never ever used to accessorize my outfits now all I think about is what ring and necklace will go with my outfits (sad, I know). The treasure chest ring is definitely one of my all time favourites. My ex-boyfriend actually found this at the Topshop in Liverpool (around 2 years ago now) and even though it was something ridiculous like £12, I just had to have it. I love the fact it opens to reveal little ring inside surrounded by even littler gems! By the way, if you find any quirky earrings, necklaces, rings or bracelets, forward me the link because I need more to add to my collection!

I finally got another aerial for my car... Thank god for Mr Daniel Wells :)

Any way, must dash I feel like I have loads to do today before I go to bed tonight. My step-dad is demanding more of my baking, I need to pack a bag for the weekend, OH, and not to mention I have to now start completing six pieces of work per week to reach the deadline by the time we finish in June! Byebyelife.

One last thing (I promise) I've added a few new pages at the top of my blog. Check them out and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...