Tuesday, 28 February 2012

I found the cure to growing older





Bowler Hat - Monki @ Selfridges
Tee - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Vintage
Bag - Primark


This was a very rushed outfit post this morning (my mum is actually behind the camera in her dressing gown ;) thanks mum!)

I bought these shorts in the Topshop sale for £5! I think they started off at something ridiculous like £40 full price (these shorts are beaut, but not forty pounds worth of beaut, sorry Topshop). I love how they remind me of primary school, all the lads running round in little cut off grey shorts, AHHHH NOSTALGA.


I think the shorts make it a little bit more androgynous than I would usually dress along with the hat and boyish shoes (not to mention my short hair!) but I rather think it suits me! I might dress like a boy more often.

I'm looking at having my blog redesigned too.. does anyone know any awesome designers? Or does anyone have any tips for me so I can jazz my blog up myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...